Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day Two-Learning to refer and link with genealogy info.

Good morning or well now it's evening,

I have spent most of today learning how to set and post to the pages I was talking about. I wrote quite a bit on my family genealogy I also created a basic page for my jewelry. Now lets hope we can access it.  I'm pretty sure, even if the page doesn't show in a box on the side of the posts, if you want to see what I've written, click on a label. Those are used to refer any article containing those words, so they should pop up for you.

My cousin Michelle, who is (aaarrrrggg, I'm so jealous) in France right now. She is teaching a little class in felt flower making, a very popular class at her store in Stillwater, MN called Rose Mille. She has a beautiful blog on her website. If you like crafting as much as we do, go visit! I think she has a few pieces of my jewelry left in her shop too with more to come. I'd better get busy! Anyway, I'm sure I'll pick up plenty of ideas for this blog from her.

Upcoming events

Next week, I'm off to share a few days with my son and his family at a lovely home in northern lower Michigan. I just can't wait to hug those little ones, give a refresher lesson on the famous Rose Potato Salad to my daughter-in-law and dangle a fishing line with my son, Roger. Hmm. I'll have to get someone to take a new picture of the two of us fishing. I was the first one to put a pole in his little hands. But I wonder why the pole in this picture is in My Hand? He probably got bored or was saying, "Hey look Dad, I got Mom to hold it for me!" A mother's work is never done! He was a born negotiator, so it should not surprise me that he became an attorney! It was either that or he was going to be an interpreter. He could always talk, talk, talk! Love ya, Son! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment